Veja Rio Branco Alveomesh Nautico/Khaki/Fluro Orange
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
- Upper : Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels : Suede and leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.(ethylene vinyl acetate) and organic cotton
- Midsole : Sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
Standard Delivery £3.95 on all purchases
£5.95 UK Express Delivery (Next Day Courier Delivery - Orders placed before midday Monday to Thursday). Express delivery orders placed on a Friday before midday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed over the weekend cannot be dispatched until Monday.
Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £200
If you require any further information on this please contact our Customer Service Term.
Mens Size Guide